Complimentary Marketing Benefits
Benefits Available Via the Member Information Center
- Online Business Directory - As a Chamber Member, you receive a listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber website. On this listing you may include a description of your business, hours of operation, driving directions, and keywords to help customers find your business. Update this information by clicking on Website Information under the Company Information section in the Member Information Center. Accessing the Business Directory inside of the Member Information Center shows more data than is available to the general public such as representative contact information for fellow Chamber Members.
- Post Information to the Chamber Website - Chamber Members may submit information such as business or community events, job listings, announcements, or news releases, and deals open to the community (Hot Deals) or specials for other Chamber Members (Member to Member Deals) to the Chamber website using the Member Information Center. Posts are subject to approval.
Member Announcements Section in Newsletter - Chamber Members may send deals, announcements, or other news to the Digital Media Director to be included in the weekly community events email newsletter. These submissions are typically added to the website as well.
Marketing Space in Chamber Lobby - Cards, brochures, and event flyers from our Members are displayed in the Chamber Lobby for the public to access. Feel free to bring your marketing materials to the Public Relations Director.
Referrals - The Chamber is constantly referring our Members using the online Business Directory and for general inquiries.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Chamber Champions - Multi-level sponsorship program with year-round publicity and benefits. Contact the Membership Director at 770-382-1466 for more information.
T-Shirt Friday - The Chamber Staff will wear your company's t-shirt all day and post a fun photo on our website and Facebook page to advertise your business. Contact the Public Relations Director at 770-382-1466 to schedule your T-Shirt Friday.
Banner Ad - $20 per month per category (6 month minimum). This is a 480 x 120 banner that will appear when your business category is selected in the Business Directory.
Additional Category Listings - $20 per year per additional category. Two category listings are included with membership.
Newsletter Ad - $25 per week. This is a small ad within the Chamber's weekly email newsletter. One ad available per newsletter.
Quarterly Email Blast - $50 per email. Members can send 1 email blast per quarter and must provide the email artwork. The Chamber reserves the right to make all final determinations as to allowable content. Contact the Digital Media Director for more information.
Enhanced Directory Listing - $75 per year, renews with membership dues. This gives you the following advantages when your business appears in search results:
- A Description of Your Business
- A Link to Your Website
- Unlimited Keywords to Help Customers Find Your Business
- Add Five Bulleted Highlight Items
- Add Your Business Logo
- Add Multiple Images in a Photo Gallery
- Add a YouTube Video
- A Longer Business Description
Event Marketing OpportunitiesBelow are the various sponsorship opportunities available for each Chamber event. For more information, please contact the Community Development Director at 770-382-1466.
- Adairsville Eggs & Issues Breakfast - Monthly Breakfast Sponsor
- Annual Meeting - Presenting Sponsor, Gift Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor
- Business After Hours - Monthly Event Host
- Cookout - Presenting Sponsor, Hospitality Sponsor, Entertainment Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor, General Sponsor, Table Sponsor
- Golf Tournament - Presenting Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor, Lunch Sponsor, Beverage Sponsor, Lawn Sponsor, Scorecard/Scoreboard Sponsor, Raffle Sponsor, Putting/Chipping Contest Sponsor, Hole Sponsor
- Leadership Bartow Programs - Scholarships for Participants, Friend of Leadership Bartow, Friend of Youth Leadership Bartow
- Manufacturers Appreciation Week - Presenting Sponsor, Patron of MAW, Friend of MAW
- Quarterly Luncheon - Presenting Sponsor, Yearly Perpetual Sponsor
- Small Business Council - Lunch Sponsor